Experience ease and simplicity in taking pH, µS/cm, ppm (mg/L), and temperature measurements with this pH/EC/TDS waterproof meter, which is ideal for hydroponics, greenhouses, farming, and groundwater applications.
Due to the built-in temperature sensor, conductivity readings are automatically compensated for temperature changes. The temperature coefficient is fixed at 2%/°C.
No probe changes are required when switching your measured parameter between pH, conductivity, and TDS. These multiparameter meters reduce the number of instruments required for daily water quality analysis.
The specially engineered pH/EC/TDS and temperature probe utilizes a fiber junction and gel electrolyte which provide a fast response and reduced contamination. This combination makes the meter particularly designed to withstand harsh environments such as fertilizer solutions.
- Water resistant
- On-screen tutorial messages for calibration
- Switch parameters at the touch of a button
- Automatic temperature compensation for pH and conductivity
- Simple calibration; dials located on the front panel makes calibration quick and simple, even for non-technical users
- BEPS (Battery Error Prevention System) alerts the user in the event that low battery power could adversely affect readings
- Battery % displayed on startup
- Fast response probe included
- Large LCD
HI 9811-5 is supplied with HI 1285-5 multiparameter probe, HI 70007 pH 7.01 calibration solution sachet, HI 70032 1382 ppm (mg/L) calibration solution sachet, HI 70031 1413 µS/cm calibration solution sachet, HI 700661 electrode cleaning solution sachets (2), battery, instructions and rugged carrying case.